Shot and Play Clock - set of 2 (CLK-2000.S) - Refurbished
This single-sided clock shows game time, shot time, and end-of-period lights with bright LED digits. An adjustable 8 tone 125dB horn provides distinct, separate tones for end-of-period and end-of-shot clock notifications. The electronics are housed in a rugged powder-coated aluminum chassis that is engineered to sustain in-game ball impacts. The unit provides a variety of mounting options to install to your wall or other structure. The clock also provides integrated outputs for backboard lights and auxiliary clocks.
With no hidden fees, each clock INCLUDES: built-in wireless capabilities, and built-in horn.
- High visibility LED digits
- Black enclosure (not as shown in green)
- Rugged powder-coated aluminum enclosures
- 2.4GHz integrated wireless
- Removable lexan panels for easy cleaning
- Conformal coated to protect against corrosion
- Wireless Handheld Controller included
- Overall dimensions (W x H x D): 3′ x 2′ 8″ x 4.25″ (.9m x .8m x 10.8cm)
- Weight: 30 lbs (13.6kg)
- Power: 115 VAC – 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 200W
**this product is a factory-certified refurbished unit and is covered by a two-year limited warranty**
Pricing valid in US only. Returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Contact us about this product:
We Also Recommend